My Column Ends, But the Questions Don't

Maire Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 1:34 AM
Thank you for your service to America, Diana. I will miss reading your column here on Townhall. "the most momentous story of our age, a story that begins with the near-certainty that Barack Obama's online birth certificate and Selective Service registration card are forgeries."

Where Is Today’s Tom Paine?

Maire Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 4:52 AM
Mark Levin is our Tom Paine.
Good to see a US President again who doesn't throw like a girl.
Why hasn't Congress told the NSA to download Lois Lerner's emails?
The Existential Threat here comes from Obama, who, in his greatest betrayal of America, is leading the Illegal Aliens charge.

You Bet This is Swiftboating

Maire Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 7:29 AM
I think you’re right about John “Reporting for Duty” Kerry not getting that Nobel Peace Prize he so covets. And why not, the committee gave one to the dronemeister Barack “I’m good at this killing” Obama. P.S. You would've been an awesome general, Ann.

You Bet This is Swiftboating

Maire Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 7:28 AM
There is nothing more satisfying than a real "swiftboating" Ann and the only Republican to defend the Swifties was former Sen. Bob Dole -- a genuine World War II hero -- who told CNN: "One day (Kerry's) saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, hooking up batteries to their genitals, throwing away someone else's medals and ribbons. The next thing he's standing there saluting, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran.' Maybe he should apologize to all the other 2.5 million American veterans who served. He wasn't the only one in Vietnam."

MA Lawmaker Launches Sweeping Gun Bill

Maire Wrote: May 29, 2014 5:04 PM
How is it that Speaker Robert DeLeo attended the Boston Latin School when he was born and lived in Winthrop? I suspect he used a false Boston address and didn't pay the tuition he should have. Just another corrupt Massachusetts politician. And it's just a matter of time until Marxachusetts has a shoot-out at some gun-free school zone. Of course, Mr. Speaker won't be available for comment then while the massacre is under investigation.

We Are A Nation Of Narcissists

Maire Wrote: Apr 17, 2014 12:12 PM
"My, what Big Teeth you have, Granma!"

Letter to My Newborn Daughter