In response to:
It is interesting to note that less tun 15% percent of the anti-poverty programs are effective... BUT would it not be a much better way to phrase this headline this way?... More than 85% of all anti-poverty programs are FAILURES!!! Why then would anyone of sound mind suggest continuing such failed programs other than to achieve power and control over the poor? And if you are a Christian and you know that a) Jesus asked his followers, his church, to provide for the poor, the sick, the homeless, etc. All should take note that Jesus nowhere in Scripture asked Caesar, any Caesar including US Presidents and Congress to do this. That 85% of the programs are indeed failures ought to be sufficient evidence that such programs to not benefit those intended and needing our help.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago