In response to:
It is interesting to note that less tun 15% percent of the anti-poverty programs are effective... BUT would it not be a much better way to phrase this headline this way?... More than 85% of all anti-poverty programs are FAILURES!!! Why then would anyone of sound mind suggest continuing such failed programs other than to achieve power and control over the poor? And if you are a Christian and you know that a) Jesus asked his followers, his church, to provide for the poor, the sick, the homeless, etc. All should take note that Jesus nowhere in Scripture asked Caesar, any Caesar including US Presidents and Congress to do this. That 85% of the programs are indeed failures ought to be sufficient evidence that such programs to not benefit those intended and needing our help.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 12 hours ago