Over the last few months, it has been absolutely stunning to see Mitt Romney, of all people, portrayed as some sort of greedy, ruthless, unfeeling corporate raider who plows over everyone who gets in his way so he can make a few dollars more. Of all the criticisms you could aim at Mitt Romney, there is none that has less validity than that one. In fact, the vast majority of people who read this column -- whether they're liberal, conservative, or moderate -- probably don't personally know a single person who has proven to be more generous and compassionate than...
No I prefer the true story about how Obama as a lawyer in Chicago defended the actions of slum lord Brazier and got him off with a mere $50.00 fine. Brazier, if you don’t know, failed for nearly a month to supply heat and running water for the complex's 15 crumbling apartments. On Jan. 18, 1994, the day the heat went off, Chicago's official high temperature was 11 below zero, the day after it was 19 below. The residents were then ordered to leave their homes in the freezing winter temps without the due process in which they would have been given a legal eviction procedure. Later after all was said and done, those families had no where to go...they were just thrown out onto the streets with no money, no shelter....nothing.
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 3 hours ago