Yes, the emasculation of the US (and the civilized world) continues unabated. How can the lessons of Rome be avoided? I'm not sure the psychology of humans allows any other outcome than decline and eventual destruction. A young, hungry nation with resources AND grit may eventually rise to prominence. Then again, what's left to colonize and tame? Maybe it's time to get serious about getting off this planet and colonizing space.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago