Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
No more school shootings following Dunblane in 1996.A murder rate half now then in 2000. Where are you getting your information from? Here's our stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjI0Eo6IUSaHdFdnd3NrTE81enhLNnlfa0VUdlpDcHc#gid=1 ' his statement that devotion to our Constitution is unwarranted and silly? ' Find me that quote,i assume it will be easy because you wouldn't of made that comment without evidence,because he saying the opposite.While your at it when did he say everything in America is so horrid? If he is so invisible why in Townhall having nearly daily clips of his show?
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago