Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
No more school shootings following Dunblane in 1996.A murder rate half now then in 2000. Where are you getting your information from? Here's our stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjI0Eo6IUSaHdFdnd3NrTE81enhLNnlfa0VUdlpDcHc#gid=1 ' his statement that devotion to our Constitution is unwarranted and silly? ' Find me that quote,i assume it will be easy because you wouldn't of made that comment without evidence,because he saying the opposite.While your at it when did he say everything in America is so horrid? If he is so invisible why in Townhall having nearly daily clips of his show?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 13 hours ago