Last week conservative activist and comedian Steven Crowder was punched repeatedly in the face by a Michigan union member and threatened with murder in Lansing during violent protests against right-to-work legislation, which was signed into law by Governor Rich Snyder. Since the incident happened, leftist media outlets have accused Crowder of selectively editing video to make the fight look like the fault of a violent union mob rather than himself, who they say started it. They also said Crowder deserved the attacks while failing to condemn the union destruction of an Americans for Prosperity tent, which was torn...
unions....illiterate, backward, low IQ, genetic throwback human trash. After the Chrysler union workers that were filmed drinking and smoking pot were reinstated I swore that I will never ever again purchase a car made by union employees and I'm a life long loyal chevy driver..No MORE, will make sure that I buy cars made in Alabama or Mississippi or any other place that is non union
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago