How soon is that? I have been trying to get a response to that question from Justice Department spokeswoman Nanda Chitre for about a month, but she is not returning my calls. Meanwhile, the U.S. attorney's offices in Colorado and Washington decline to give any indication of how they will treat the state-licensed marijuana stores that are scheduled...
The only wars that can be won are real wars. Any government 'War on______' is doomed to failure at best. At worst and all to often such 'wars' only increase and strengthen what they purport to combat.
Three months ago, voters in Colorado and Washington approved ballot initiatives aimed at legalizing the possession, production and distribution of marijuana. A month later, Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department would settle on a response to this historic development "relatively soon."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago