If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Obama has made a laughing stock out of the LGBT community. What did he 'really' do for you? State his personal opinion - and then blow it off by saying States decide when he knows 31 States have already said no? LGBT gained nothing yet crow like roosters as if they've scored some big victory when they are still pecking chicken crap thrown out for them by Obama. The joke is on you, LGBTs. Eat it up!
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago