If we're to believe the White House's proffered narrative, Joe Biden's televised moment of solidarity for same-sex marriage on Sunday was unplanned, unscripted, and from-the-heart, randomly turning this into Gay Marriage Week and prompting President Obama himself to come clean on an issue that he had actually already made up his mind about, if just a bit sooner than he'd intended. For the record, I don't buy the White House's narrative for a hot second. If there is one thing at which President Obama really is quite adept, it's campaigning, and Team Obama has time and again demonstrated itself a...
In response to:
Obama has made a laughing stock out of the LGBT community. What did he 'really' do for you? State his personal opinion - and then blow it off by saying States decide when he knows 31 States have already said no? LGBT gained nothing yet crow like roosters as if they've scored some big victory when they are still pecking chicken crap thrown out for them by Obama. The joke is on you, LGBTs. Eat it up!
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago