Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Great points, dconnelly, and I agree, after 4 months there's rarely (if ever) good reason to get rid of a baby. Even then, it should be a careful decision. As for Robert above: If you're going to spew this garbage, please provide names, dates, and links to stories that explain the crisis faced by these women who opted for a late-term abortion. And explain why a perfectly viable baby would not have survived. You know, I NEVER hear a pro-abortionist utter one word of compassion for the life he or she so coldly advocates snuffing out. Where is the weeping heart for the innocent who has no voice?
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago