Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
(con't) wanting to help everybody; of wanting to strengthen the economy and bring down the debt so that today's Americans and future generations aren't saddled with the monster that Obama is creating. So sorry if Blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, etc. etc. are too selfish,stupid, and greedy to understand the message. Isn't it racist to dismiss the messenger because he "doesn't look like you?" Isn't that what Republicans were wrongly accused of for disagreeing with Obama? I think that you've missed the mark here. We need to remind or reteach our citizens what it means to be first and foremost Americans. John F. Kennedy had it right when he said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, etc." But he's just some dead white guy, right?
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago