Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
(con't) wanting to help everybody; of wanting to strengthen the economy and bring down the debt so that today's Americans and future generations aren't saddled with the monster that Obama is creating. So sorry if Blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, etc. etc. are too selfish,stupid, and greedy to understand the message. Isn't it racist to dismiss the messenger because he "doesn't look like you?" Isn't that what Republicans were wrongly accused of for disagreeing with Obama? I think that you've missed the mark here. We need to remind or reteach our citizens what it means to be first and foremost Americans. John F. Kennedy had it right when he said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, etc." But he's just some dead white guy, right?
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago