You'd better be a libertarian or a tea partier to be posting this, because the criticisms you present here can be applied to the Dims by a factor of about 1,000.
What is the "Vatican Church?"

The Sleazy Scorsese of Wall Street

Mad Max Wrote: Jan 11, 2014 8:43 AM
"506 uses of the F-bomb" And that's just the scene where they are trying to sign up for Obamacare!

Why Did Costco Label Bible as Fiction?

Mad Max Wrote: Nov 20, 2013 7:40 AM
Actually, there is archeological evidence of the Trojan War. There has been for some time now.

The Demise of Pax Americana

Mad Max Wrote: Nov 16, 2013 8:01 AM
Beggars can't be choosers. And with our taxes going through the roof, we're all beggars now. Thanks, ObamaCare!

The Demise of Pax Americana

Mad Max Wrote: Nov 16, 2013 8:00 AM
Sadly, nothing so horrific would surprise me anymore.

The Demise of Pax Americana

Mad Max Wrote: Nov 16, 2013 7:58 AM
Who cares if we're a world leader when we can celebrate open homosexuality and the suppression of Judeo-Christian morality in our armed forces! Pax Americana is now Packs Americana!
ObamaCare took care of the AIDS treatment, too. And once I bled to death on the abortionist's gurney, I made for a nice "shovel ready" job down at the cemetery! And my abortionist received the Sebelius Award from NOW! Thanks ObamaCare!
OMG my ObamaCare BCPs failed and I got pregnant on my one-night stand with Nate! Not to worry, my excellent new health plan paid the full cost of my abortion. But since the only doctor in town who takes ObamaCare patients is too incompetent to get any work other than abortions and can't even do those, my baby was born alive. Not to worry! Since Obama opposed the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act in the Illinois Senate, and since Kathleen Sebelius is a known coddler of abortionists, my doctor knew he could get away with leaving my baby in a dumpster. Within 72 hours he was dead! Now I'm back on the prowl. My crabs are gone and my Chlamydia is completely cleared up. Thanks, ObamaCare!

Don't Stop Making Sense

Mad Max Wrote: Sep 14, 2013 9:10 AM
People today don't realize that Margaret Sanger was actually against abortion, but she was all about normalizing contraception. Well, big surprise, the organization she founded, Planned Parenthood, is now the biggest abortion provider we know about. Contraception is the mentality, abortion is the practice. As Sandra Day O'Connor noted in Casey v. Planned Parenthood, which reaffirmed the constitutional right (sic) to abortion, today's women have "organized intimate relationships, and made choices that define their views of themselves and their places in society, in reliance on the availability of abortion in the event that contraception should fail." The fact that O'Connor thinks that's a good thing explains how she so unwittingly gave the game away. The contraceptive mentality is what feeds the abortion mentality. Promoting contraception to reduce abortion is like filling fire hoses with kerosene to put out fires.

City Leaders Object to Church’s Cross

Mad Max Wrote: Sep 05, 2013 7:46 AM
Dead people also vote for the Democrat Party, so this professor should rejoice!