"To tolerate perversions committed by consenting adults in decent privacy is necessary in a free society." Not necessarily. Until 2003 many states outlawed homosexual sodomy between consenting adults. Was anyone less free then? No. But since the Supreme Clowns reversed their own Bowers v. Hardwick decision less that 20 years after deciding it, we've become less free as a society. People can't even express disfavor of sodomy without being intimidated, excoriated and punished by the partisans of sexual "liberty."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago