"To tolerate perversions committed by consenting adults in decent privacy is necessary in a free society." Not necessarily. Until 2003 many states outlawed homosexual sodomy between consenting adults. Was anyone less free then? No. But since the Supreme Clowns reversed their own Bowers v. Hardwick decision less that 20 years after deciding it, we've become less free as a society. People can't even express disfavor of sodomy without being intimidated, excoriated and punished by the partisans of sexual "liberty."
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014