"To tolerate perversions committed by consenting adults in decent privacy is necessary in a free society." Not necessarily. Until 2003 many states outlawed homosexual sodomy between consenting adults. Was anyone less free then? No. But since the Supreme Clowns reversed their own Bowers v. Hardwick decision less that 20 years after deciding it, we've become less free as a society. People can't even express disfavor of sodomy without being intimidated, excoriated and punished by the partisans of sexual "liberty."
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago