The key word was Americans. Illegal Aliens are not American Citizens, therefore, they are not entitled to vote in this country. If we tried the same thing in another country, we'd be arrested and sent to jail. I don't have anything against people coming to this country, I just want them to do it the right way. The laws of the land are there for a reason. We can't let the government disregard the rule of law because they want more Democrat voters. It's not right. Corruption is eating this country alive along with greed and the desire for power. What power do they have really? We are a laughing stock around the world. The deceiving of the entitlement crowd keeps them voting Democrat to the detriment of this country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago