In response to:
The most realistic solution would declare bankruptcy and start over. The people already retired would move to the level of any ordinary citizen--SS payment level. The rest would follow. The unions dissolve and the whole wretched mess gets tossed on the scrap heap of bad ideas.The union idea would work only if all union members would voluntarily shop for the highest prices to support the other guys union.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014