In response to:
The most realistic solution would declare bankruptcy and start over. The people already retired would move to the level of any ordinary citizen--SS payment level. The rest would follow. The unions dissolve and the whole wretched mess gets tossed on the scrap heap of bad ideas.The union idea would work only if all union members would voluntarily shop for the highest prices to support the other guys union.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 18 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago