1 - 10 Next
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it. Abraham Lincoln
Bring it on, Bwucie. Would we ever love to scope you in!
Only 52%? Are the other 48% mentally retarded or what?
Gary, what do you think would happen to ANY white politician, at any level, who said "my people?" He would be gone in 24 hours, and the RINOs would be the first to toss him under the bus to appease the Mau Maus.
By definition, conservatives have to learn to argue theior positions effectively because of the built in leftist bias of the MSM. All these liberals do is live in an echo chamber and are truly shocked when someone demands that they actually defend their positions/ideas in a rational, coherent manner.
Actually, you're literally right because Commie Rather would NEVER interrupt a black man, no matter how stupis or outrageous - which is most of them in politics.
Kill whitey is more like it, but they aren't quite to the point of being that honest about it.
Richard, what's especially insidiouis is that the DOJ now classifies Mexicans as white fpr purposes of publishing their compiled crime statistics, but any other time they are called minorites or named by ethnicity, which in this case is Mexican. Califonia prisons and jails are now predominately made up of violent, murderous Mexicans, not "whites" as most people understand the designation..
I think it exhibits infinitely less class and bigotry to call a a great and decent family woman and governor of a great state a C**un* than it does to call a black man the N word. What's worse, this racist basturd now our president smirked when confronted with Maher's scumbag comments and took his million bucks and effectively gave every white woman in this country the finger by doing so. Screw this tyrannical racist POS potus.
1 - 10 Next