One week ago, the Department of Justice unsealed the indictments against five men for the murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, who was killed on December 15, 2010. Guns from Operation Fast and Furious were left at the scene. Four of the men indicted are on the run and believed to be in Mexico. Those men are Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, Ivan Soto-Barraza, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes and Lionel Portillo-Meza. Manuel Osario Arellanes was shot on the night Terry was killed and has remained in custody since. His brother, Rito Osorio-Arellanes is also in custody and has been charged not for...
Treason, conspiracy and murder, in multiple counts and across international borders. And we are surprised that suspects in this matter have been let go? That at least one weapon found at the scene has been "disappeared" but not fast enough to avoid notice? At some point you just have to realize just who your government has become and who is leading it. The Marxists are in charge and will gladly "break some eggs" to make their omelette. How can this be? The media is absolutely complicit but they hope you don't notice, at least until after the election...
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago