Kennedy was trained as a lawyer. She has done museum and charity work. She's written a couple books. Apparently she knows nothing about international affairs, international trade, economics, business, or Japan. She has no experience as a diplomat. So, sure, let's make her ambassador to Japan!
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago