Kennedy was trained as a lawyer. She has done museum and charity work. She's written a couple books. Apparently she knows nothing about international affairs, international trade, economics, business, or Japan. She has no experience as a diplomat. So, sure, let's make her ambassador to Japan!
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago