Kennedy was trained as a lawyer. She has done museum and charity work. She's written a couple books. Apparently she knows nothing about international affairs, international trade, economics, business, or Japan. She has no experience as a diplomat. So, sure, let's make her ambassador to Japan!
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago