Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
Because he doesn't want to revive the economy...not in the sense that you or I would view reviving. He wants to CHANGE it altogether. He's quite clear in his goals.
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 13 hours ago