The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago