Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Not everything has to do with race, herman. After all, Obama had to have a substantial white vote to win in the first place. Liberal white guilt trips and not paying attention to more than his silvery speeches accounted for it in 08. As for Iowa today...Corn subsidies maybe?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago