Tonight, it’s very possible that for Obama, once again, it all comes down to Iowa. It carries the same potential to make or break him as the first time he ran four years ago. Last night, Obama got emotional as he delivered closing remarks in Des Moines. He reflected on his 2008 campaign with a tone of nostalgia and teared up when talking about his first campaign office, which was located near last night’s rally. Even though Hillary Clinton received criticism and had her leadership abilities questioned when she grew emotional campaigning during her presidential bid, Obama’s moment has...
In response to:
Not everything has to do with race, herman. After all, Obama had to have a substantial white vote to win in the first place. Liberal white guilt trips and not paying attention to more than his silvery speeches accounted for it in 08. As for Iowa today...Corn subsidies maybe?
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago