Remember when Obama's decision to give the okay for the Navy SEALs to take out Osama bin Laden was labeled as a "gutsy call?" Well that gutsy call wasn't left out of the usual Obama "take no responsiblity" blame game. According to former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a "highly lawyered" memo was prepared just in case the raid went bad, pinning the blame not on President Obama, who has since taken credit for the killing, but on the military. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Command at the time, Navy Admiral McRaven would have seen the wrath of a...
And President Bush congratulated the troops, not himself.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago