When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
And GM is alive...but they are captive (he won't let them go).
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago