Thank These Republicans for Obamacare

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 31, 2013 2:27 PM
@cbhillman: Are you serious? You do realize that just a few months after the ACA passed along strict party lines that many of the left wingers that voted for that dud of a law got swept out in 2010. Apparently you forgot that. Just to freshen your memory a bit, it was precisely because of ACA that the R's won back the house and the Senate no longer had 60 D's. You leftwingers are a hoot, Obama doesn't know anything and you don't remember much.

Throw the Rascals Out?

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 29, 2013 12:08 PM
Yes! This is a huge problem Ed52. The elected gang is only a fraction of the problem, it's the people in the background who never change and perpetuate the mess.

The President Who Has Done the Most Damage

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 29, 2013 12:04 PM
@originalking: Say what? Just lay back and let them destroy the last bastion of freedom in the world while we "appreciate what we have?" No thanks, I'll be happy to try to stop these tyrants and only then maybe we can stop and smell the roses.

Throw the Rascals Out?

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 29, 2013 11:40 AM
I hope the decades long charade of self promotion by D.C. and its vanity media is coming to an end. The economy will quickly rebound on its own once it's freed from dragging around the smoking hulk of wreckage that is the federal regulatory industry. Having to ask for and pay for permission to open or run a business from bureaucrats who have zero business experience cannot last, not now with information so widely dispersed. The DC parasites are in full panic as they know even a few of their own supporters and kool aid drinkers are beginning to see the fraud as year over year economic declines pile up with no recovery in sight. All the fools who engaged in magical thinking that the Feds would provide a cradle to grave bosom to suckle from are going to be dealing with a very harsh reality. Their non stop birthing of more parasites as "baby daddy" and "baby momma" abdicate their parental responsibilities while they demand that their fellow citizens foot the bill will come crashing back home. And all the lying politicians who cultivated this magical thinking by creating a dependent class of ignoramuses are going to have some explaining to do. Maybe the starving parasites can start with eating the politicians who lied their way to perpetual re-election.
You are an ignorant child, go away. Your posts are worse than useless goldilocks.
Carney shows no sense of irony accusing others of partisanship when engages in it everyday with such gusto. What a smug, despicable hypocrite he is.

Shutdown Theater

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 09, 2013 2:07 PM
Is it too late to nominate Maxine Waters?

Escaping 'Government' Schools

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 12:24 PM
I know that at the local level it's about $300,000 per classroom per year. Think you could run a good school on that budget? I bet most of us could do twice as well for half the money. The government schools spend about $10,000+/- per student per year.

Escaping 'Government' Schools

Mack30 Wrote: Oct 02, 2013 12:20 PM
@oneforfreedom: This is exactly what needs to be done. When I look at what I'll pay in the school tax share of my property taxes over my life, I could have easily sent my kids to private school and then some. As usual, the government has its little secret public school scam and will do anything to protect it. No matter how corrupt, inefficient and ineffective. Rich folks have school choice and college students have school choice but those who =need it the most from K-12 are denied it by law in most states. What a totally perverse system serving only the liberal power base. Disgusting!

Student Indoctrination

Mack30 Wrote: Sep 18, 2013 11:53 AM
And of course the paying parents often are the very "angry dying white people" these self loathing professor punks love to impugn. The president of my alma mater endorsed Obama in his 2008 campaign. Later, the usual annual phone call for a donation came, I said not one more penny due to that unnecessary and wrong-headed endorsement. They called a few more times before they realized I was serious. I am sure they heard the same refrain from many more former donors.