These attacks have been dubbed "green-on-blue" incidents, an antisceptic and deliberately inoffensive way of describing the treachery of Muslim natives (designated by the Islamic color green) against our folks (the blue forces). So serious a threat are such murders "inside the wire" deemed to be that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army General Martin Dempsey, went to Afghanistan last week to assess what is being done to prevent them in the...
I don't know what has happened to the training of our military over the past 40 years. We make a serious and deadly mistake if the military allow politicians to dictate the behavior on the battlefield. General like Patton,and MacArthur would role over in their graves if they saw such appeasement. They would have demanded that the generals of today understood and read "The art of War" by Sun Tzu, the key being " Know your enemy and know him if you want to defeat him. Todays general appear inept at understanding what drives Muslims to kill our soldiers----IT'S THE TEACHING OF ISLAM!!!!!!!
Suddenly, a murderous threat has intensified in Afghanistan: American servicemen are being killed there at an accelerating rate by Afghans who ostensibly are their allies.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago