These attacks have been dubbed "green-on-blue" incidents, an antisceptic and deliberately inoffensive way of describing the treachery of Muslim natives (designated by the Islamic color green) against our folks (the blue forces). So serious a threat are such murders "inside the wire" deemed to be that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army General Martin Dempsey, went to Afghanistan last week to assess what is being done to prevent them in the...
I don't know what has happened to the training of our military over the past 40 years. We make a serious and deadly mistake if the military allow politicians to dictate the behavior on the battlefield. General like Patton,and MacArthur would role over in their graves if they saw such appeasement. They would have demanded that the generals of today understood and read "The art of War" by Sun Tzu, the key being " Know your enemy and know him if you want to defeat him. Todays general appear inept at understanding what drives Muslims to kill our soldiers----IT'S THE TEACHING OF ISLAM!!!!!!!
Suddenly, a murderous threat has intensified in Afghanistan: American servicemen are being killed there at an accelerating rate by Afghans who ostensibly are their allies.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago