In response to:
Sounds like "crony capitalism" to me. I'm guessing that the owner wanted out of the cheap lease and talked to a Congressman or the President about it. He will probably get a multi-million dollar"settlement" to cover his lost income and immediately re-lease for more money. Follow the money.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago