The Constitution prohibits discrimination on the basis of race. Some have said that the lack of diversity is an indicator of discrimination on the basis of race. Diversity is not the goal. Equal treatment is the goal; and, the requirement of the Constitution. If The University of Texas is using race based admissions to achieve diversity, the tail is wagging the dog.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago