Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
According to the US Constitution,Article11 and the 12th Amendment--if 1/3 of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College--then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President. We would need at least seventeen RED states to NOT cast their Electoral votes.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago