Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
According to the US Constitution,Article11 and the 12th Amendment--if 1/3 of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College--then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President. We would need at least seventeen RED states to NOT cast their Electoral votes.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago