Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
According to the US Constitution,Article11 and the 12th Amendment--if 1/3 of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College--then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President. We would need at least seventeen RED states to NOT cast their Electoral votes.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago