Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
According to the US Constitution,Article11 and the 12th Amendment--if 1/3 of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College--then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President. We would need at least seventeen RED states to NOT cast their Electoral votes.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 44 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago