That's the summary assessment of many attending the annual Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show here in Harry Reid's Nevada. Note to editors and broadcast producers: The SHOT Show isn't a gun show. Nobody here can buy or...
THe Brady Act states that convicted felons who fail the NICS are REQUIRED to serve a MANDATORY 10 years in prison. That is not enforced. A law that is not enforced is worse than useless Here in Florida a convicted felon who is caught with a gun goes to prison for 10 years. Mandatory. If they use a gun in a crime it's 10 years. Mandatory. If they fire a gun in a crime - 20 years mandatory. Shoot someone, it's 25 years up. Kill someone and they wll die in prison. Life without possiblity of parole. Word gets around.
CLARK COUNTY, Nev. -- Official Washington has the collective attention span of a fruit fly. This condition is exacerbated by the Obama administration's proclivity for declaring selective events and issues to be crises that require immediate action. The problem is aggravated because the loyal opposition is in nearly total disarray, and few in the so-called mainstream media have any idea what they are talking about.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago