Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
To all you True Conservative armchair commentators below: Akin should never have been nominated. But having been nominated and the only person standing between a US Senate seat and a Democrat, was it better to not only cede that seat but also control of the Senate to the Democrats? People like to blame Romney or "the establishment" for Obama retaining the presidency and Dems retaining the Senate. In fact, it's the many millions who stayed home on election day because somehow they could stomach that outcome more than casting a vote for the Republicans on the ballot. That's why we're stuck with the ruinous governmetn we have today, and that's jacked up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago