A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
To the trolls who believe that the wars we fight are unjust. I fought once in AFG and twice in Iraq and there were hundreds of tons of weapons of mass destruction found and destroyed by my battalion alone. The total was in the millions of tons of explosives, cobalt 64, and other rockets mortars and the like. It is simplistic of you to deny the existence of the weapons and believe the talking points of your handlers. I set the charges and my Marines set the charges that blew up most of the weapons of mass destruction. I dug them up personally on hundreds of patrols over 5 plus years of deployments. The vermin on the left lie and distort facts that are inconvienient to the low info voter base. The turdburgler in chief lies constantly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago