On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Boy, Yes we did complain about deficits. It is against anyone with common sense principles of conservatism. SO, do not throw it back on the only party with a moral compass. It is funny how libs continue to always turn the argument when logic beats them. It is not rocket science Boy, stop spending and stop lying about it. The revenues are too much, and the spending is rediculous - that is easy to understand even for a liberal.
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago