If this were really about taxes and spending one might envision getting a deal on the fiscal cliff. But has the GOP so soon forgotten 'never let a crisis go to waste'? I think the real Obama strategy is not to get a deal but only to further his goal of the destruction of the Republican party. With Obama having a bully pulpit, an adoring media, and the Republicans with no effective leadership the GOP is going to end up ever holding the bag.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago