In response to:
Yes, of course Obama is willing to go over the fiscal cliff. For Democrats it's a win-win. By allowing all the tax cuts to expire they’ll get a revenue gusher to re-distribute to their favorite crony clients AND they’ll be able to blame the Republicans for the bad. Obama will use his rock star status, a bully pulpit, and a compliant, fawning media to further discredit and destroy a hapless GOP that is leaderless and in disarray. Never mind that all this revenue will be coming from an already strapped middle-class, unemployment will spike and the stock market tank. There’s no price too high to achieve the Left’s dream of a socialist utopia.
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 48 minutes ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago