In response to:
Yes, of course Obama is willing to go over the fiscal cliff. For Democrats it's a win-win. By allowing all the tax cuts to expire they’ll get a revenue gusher to re-distribute to their favorite crony clients AND they’ll be able to blame the Republicans for the bad. Obama will use his rock star status, a bully pulpit, and a compliant, fawning media to further discredit and destroy a hapless GOP that is leaderless and in disarray. Never mind that all this revenue will be coming from an already strapped middle-class, unemployment will spike and the stock market tank. There’s no price too high to achieve the Left’s dream of a socialist utopia.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago