In response to:
Yes, of course Obama is willing to go over the fiscal cliff. For Democrats it's a win-win. By allowing all the tax cuts to expire they’ll get a revenue gusher to re-distribute to their favorite crony clients AND they’ll be able to blame the Republicans for the bad. Obama will use his rock star status, a bully pulpit, and a compliant, fawning media to further discredit and destroy a hapless GOP that is leaderless and in disarray. Never mind that all this revenue will be coming from an already strapped middle-class, unemployment will spike and the stock market tank. There’s no price too high to achieve the Left’s dream of a socialist utopia.
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 8 minutes ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago