I was surprised Washington state was at an aa1 rating as Democrat pols here have been grossly over-estimating roi on pension funds for years. I expect now that Washington citizens have replaced retiring Governor Greed (Gregoire) with Governor Green (Inslee) we'll soon be slipping a notch...or two as incompetence and cronyism takes a bite.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago