I was surprised Washington state was at an aa1 rating as Democrat pols here have been grossly over-estimating roi on pension funds for years. I expect now that Washington citizens have replaced retiring Governor Greed (Gregoire) with Governor Green (Inslee) we'll soon be slipping a notch...or two as incompetence and cronyism takes a bite.
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 21 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago