The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
Bush would be a better alternative than any of the progressive in the Jackazz Party.
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 49 minutes ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago