It has been more than three years or in other words, more than 1000 days since the Democrat controlled Senate introduced a budget, not to mention passed one. At the same time, the Democratic Senate has painted the Republican House as "do-nothing," despite Republican efforts to pass multiple budgets and deficit management plans. For years, the federal government has been spending without a plan and has racked up record trillion dollar deficits every year since President Obama took office. Now, after all this time, it looks like there is some form of life coming from the Senate on a...
In response to:
Just in time for the election. Its a dog and pony show by Reid and Company.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 11 hours ago