Gore appeared on the Charlie Rose show last night, unfortunately the editors left the part where Gore rips Fox News as "propaganda" on the cutting room floor. I've watched Gore's appearance on the Charlie Rose show on my DVR and also on Charlie Rose's web site and the "propaganda" part is not there. The editors did leave in the part where Gore praises the Al Jazeera network--so I grabbed that. Having said that, someone who attended the live taping of the show recorded the "propaganda" part on their cell phone. The video is not stellar but the content is worth...
In response to:
No wonder he couldn't carry his home state of Tennessee when he ran for president. Everyone there knew he was a cheap political grifter like most of his ilk. Democrat or Republican.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago