Hong Kong ranks as the freest country in the world according to the Index, followed by Singapore and Australia. New Zealand and Switzerland round out the top five. Out of the top ten countries, however, only two became more free relative to last year's...
You have a source for your quotes? I am curious. Wait time is only one indicator of a health system. Also important is the actual health of the population. This is a good source for information in a wide variety of indicators. http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/health-at-a-glance-2011_health_glance-2011-en
The Heritage Foundation released their annual Index of Economic Freedom, a country-by-country ranking of economic freedom throughout the world. The United States' position in their rankings fell for the fifth year in a row - this time below Denmark - and ranks as the tenth-freest country in the world, in the "mostly free" category.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014