In response to:
I think the reason that we are in these dire circumstances of overspending and politicians who are dishonest and self-serving is because we no longer are in touch with our history and our founding documents. Why? Because our schools our cesspools of irrationalism, poor teaching and our kids graduate without understanding American history. It's time to banish our public schools to the dustbin of history and to allow the free market to work for our children. Get the government our of our schools!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago