In response to:
I think the reason that we are in these dire circumstances of overspending and politicians who are dishonest and self-serving is because we no longer are in touch with our history and our founding documents. Why? Because our schools our cesspools of irrationalism, poor teaching and our kids graduate without understanding American history. It's time to banish our public schools to the dustbin of history and to allow the free market to work for our children. Get the government our of our schools!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago