Being a "racist" once meant that the person believed that a race of people is inherently superior or inferior to other races, or that the person harbored hatred for a given race. My observation is that the number of persons who are "racist" using this traditional definition of the term has declined substantially. I would like to propose a newer definition of the term. A "racist" is someone who is obsessed with race. A "racist" is someone who sees race in every situation. A "racist" is someone who always has a person's race at the forefront of their thoughts.
Well the Congressional Black Caucus is having their annual legislative week in Washington DC this week opining about their favorite subject "racism". They can't seem to stop reminding their audience that President Obama and his Democratic machine continues to champion their causes and if Romney is elected, we will return to the days of the great plantations. They have taken Romney's video comments about the 47% and are creating a new political industry and campaign. However, the President's record on crime, closing the education gap, reducing unprecedented poverty in minority communities, and creating an entrepreneur class during his tenure has taken...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 50 minutes ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago