History repeats itself because thugs did not pass history classes. BTW public transportation doesn't go to affluent neighborhoods. So burn, loot, and pillage your own neighborhood. Think ahead. Where's your next thug meal coming from?

The Patriotism of Prosperity

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 13, 2014 4:37 PM
Starting at a 100% tax rate, how low would the tax rate have to go before any worker would make the decision to choose to be employed? I'll bet somewhere well south of 50%.

Saving Private Bryan

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 08, 2014 9:32 AM
Remember, you said you'd visit the penguin the day you got out. - Elwood Blues to his brother "Joliet Jake" Blues.

Tolerate or Be Stamped Out

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 08, 2014 9:19 AM
GiLBerTs are at it with a vengeance.

The Atomic Bomb: It Was Always Right

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 10:06 AM
The only wars that we have not won decisively were the ones undeclared. Declaration of war means that we will fight to win and nothing less. Unconditional surrender and nothing less.

The Atomic Bomb: It Was Always Right

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 10:03 AM
Read the book "Duty" by Bob Greene.

The Atomic Bomb: It Was Always Right

LYNN263 Wrote: Aug 03, 2014 10:01 AM
FDR would, most likely, never have had the guts to pull the atomic trigger.
As an electrician, I've been accidentally electrocuted once. I hurt until I went unconscious. My fall off the ladder I was up broke the circuit and I woke up with a broken arm and my life. Old Sparky should be brought back, but movies like The Green Mile will insure that electrocution will never again be used. A lethal overdose of confiscated unlawful narcotics sounds like the best deal for the process, not the perp who will die.

Menstrual Activism

LYNN263 Wrote: Jul 28, 2014 10:10 AM
Will someone please direct me to a full length photo of Fahs. Head shots are all I can find. She has not missed any meals ever.
Why don't we take over their countries of origin, turn them all into American citizens, hire them all to throw up some dry wall and slap on a coat of paint, properly landscape their countries and we flip these countries for a profit to the highest bidders. Better yet let's just turn off the money spigot right now until they turn off the flow of their people coming North. Just sayin'.
For the record, I AM an Infidel. According to Islamic writ. Same sex marriage is an oxymoron. And I still don't get it.