There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Just a reminder that the MVPA was a GOP led effort. I find it entertaining you are now blaming it for your candidate's loss. >>we had video evidence of black panthers suppressing voters (we do) You mean they were standing there? >> of democrats helping people vote twice (we do) No, you don't >>> 100% registrations and 99-100% Obama votes (we do) 100%+ registration is a result of lagging registration and census records, you morons. There are actually MORE such situations in the deep south in precincts that went against Romney. >>if we don't have the media to get the word out. A) You have Fox, what else could you want? B) Lacking media isn't the problem, its lacking facts.
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago