There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Just a reminder that the MVPA was a GOP led effort. I find it entertaining you are now blaming it for your candidate's loss. >>we had video evidence of black panthers suppressing voters (we do) You mean they were standing there? >> of democrats helping people vote twice (we do) No, you don't >>> 100% registrations and 99-100% Obama votes (we do) 100%+ registration is a result of lagging registration and census records, you morons. There are actually MORE such situations in the deep south in precincts that went against Romney. >>if we don't have the media to get the word out. A) You have Fox, what else could you want? B) Lacking media isn't the problem, its lacking facts.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago