Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Mona My kind of white man supported women’s rights, civil rights and the equality of men. Now the general population voted against Romney because he represents the white man? How else to explain a vote against the best interests of the people? So now I stop. I stop fighting for the equality of minorities. You see, given the freedom of the vote, minorities wind up voting against the very people that gave that minority equality. There is a danger here you do not see: When people who have fought for your freedoms get trampled to a liberal sense of race retribution, it makes enemies of those who most fervently fought for the minority right to vote and thus be part of the great civilization. I give up. I no longer support racist minorities.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago