An Open Letter to Mitt Romney

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 5:38 PM
I have fought for moral right for the last 30 years...and I have lost at every turn. All of what I consider as good and righteous has gone down in defeat at the polling booth. This country is no longer one that I can support and in fact I wish to speed its demise by voting democrat.

A Third Party

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 5:22 PM
The two party system will never change. Those in power will neve allow it to come to fruition. It would destroy their aportioning of positions on issues between two parties and take away their power to manipulate the electoral situation. Those in power play off one set of stands against another in such a way a given outcome is all but assured. After all, those in power know better than the great unwashed. In the end, it is they, and their business interests, who profit at the expense of our incomes, freedoms, and social values. All of them need to be voted out of office.

A Third Party

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 12:42 PM
A republic allows those in power to make decisions contrary to the will of the people. The argument is the people in power know better than the masses who are uneducated and will never make the right decisions. This is the argument against a direct democracy and why you get things like judges overturning the will of the people. This path is ultimately destructive to a country because of the slow, inexorable migration towards loss of freedoms. The manipulations of those in power are, in most cases, well intentioned but have the negative, accumulative effect of reducing our freedoms. Personally, this country has gotten to a point where I consider the, so far successful, liberal policies a most disgusting situation. I now hate this country
And win an election with what values? I would rather die than cave in to the liberal agend. The liberal agenda is so disgusting I have come to hate this country.

Unhinged by Obama

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 11:47 AM
Steve, you say "Why the reaction should be so intense is a mystery". Well, it's no mistery at all. The liberal policies of pro abortion, gun control, teaching homo acceptance, drugs, high taxes, redistrabution, closing of lands, and billions of other laws restricting our freedoms is what has won. The liberal policies governing this country are becoming untenable. Personally, I am at the point where I want to pick up a gun and start killin'. obama is just the face of liberal policies started long ago....a road paved with good intentions that are killing this country.

Hurrah for the Fiscal Cliff

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 11:36 AM
Ambivalence was my modus operandi concerning race. I assumed race concerns would eventually fade out to nothing. Well, I was wrong. When 90% of blacks voted for obama because he's black I now realize race is all blacks think about. This is so powerful a force in black thinking they would bring down a country just to vote for a black man. I now regret their ever having been given the vote. My thinking is if blacks can't get past the color of someone's skin and vote accordingly, then they have become my enemy. I would say race relations have taken a giant leap backwards and polarized this country even more.

An Open Letter to Mitt Romney

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 11:26 AM
Romnet is a Taxacusets RINO who will double cross any bridge he gets to. He's the reson I didn't vote this year. On the other hand, if Gingrich would have gotten past the current repulican establishment I would have run to the polls.
Tabitha. This country is only a republic on its face. What behind that face is better called Government by Journalism. It takes a profoundly stupid electorate for it to succeed and so it is in America. Hollywood well realizes the power it has to effect social change and as a whole does whatever it can to promote liberal policies. No doubt this is a well intended effort to affect social change to what they think is the proper course for society. What hubris! In reality, the social change wrought by Hollywood is destructive because they neglect one important aspect of man - human nature, a human nature which has developed for tens of million of years. And now Hollywood thinks it can affect lasting social changes? Won't happen in the long run.

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 11:06 AM
I served my country and would have given my life for it. But no more. I look around at our laws, liberal policies and our society and ask "is this what I would have fought and died for?" You can bet I would not fight for this country anymore. The democrats have succeeded into turning America into something disgusting. I teach my children that they are never to support this country or serve in its military...at least until such time as they are given their freedoms back, the homos are put back into the closet, something is done about muslims and something is done about illegal immigration. Of course nothing will happen in this regard. I would rather be dead than support the social policies of todays America. I hate this country anymore.

Never Despair

lutherlutheran Wrote: Nov 10, 2012 10:50 AM
Harry, you're beating a dead horse. The country we have known is lost. I will NEVER stand united with democrats and their social policies! I'd rather be dead! ! ! I look around and see homos teaching in our schools, legislation to allow them to teach its acceptance in our schools, money taken from me to give to those who don't do ANYTHING for it, gun rights destruction, land closures, and a billion laws restricting my freedoms. I hate this country anymore. There is only one way and that is to let the situation play out until it gets so bad the only solution is a good old fasioned killin' war. You or I will not likely see it happen in our lifetime but you can speed things along by encouraging people vote democrat.
Harry, you're beating a dead horse. The country we have known is lost. I will NEVER stand united with democrats and their social policies! There is only one way and that is to let the situation play out until it gets so bad the only solution is a good old fasioned killin' war. You or I will not likely see it happen in our lifetime but you can speed things along by encouraging people vote democrat. This would give them absolute power. When that happens, the policies needed to destroy America will be sped up. Let's not prolong the coming pain but rather speed it up by voting democrat.