The man, Adam Smith, who berated a Chick-fil-a employee in Tucson, Ariz. is probably regretting the fact that he recorded the encounter and posted it on You Tube -- whether or not he feels sorry about doing it is another story. The original post, “Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups” was removed, but not before others were able to copy and repost it. After going viral, the medical supplies manufacturer Vante, where Smith was the CFO/treasurer, fired him.
On Thursday, Katie brought you the story but here’s the video again:
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 3 hours ago