In response to:
You are feigning outrage where none is due. No one is forwarding a monolithic narrative here or anywhere else that all black teens are to be taken as scary thugs. However, even you cannot honestly say that a lot of the stereotypes of black males being more prone to violent criminal activity are because of the fact that young black males are involved in violent crimes in a number which is disproportionate to their population numbers.
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago