President Obama's United Nations address has received a great deal of scrutiny, including yesterday's sharp take from Katie. She and Allahpundit both pointed out Obama's contradictory admonitions and behavior. In an interview taped Monday, the president told the ladies of 'The View' that the best course of action is to ignore offensive speech -- then he highlighted and denounced an inflammatory YouTube video six times in an internationally-televised speech the very next day. Obama took care to sound all the right notes for his domestic...
And look at how "tolerant" the libs are when some one from the conservative side goes to a college or university to give a speech. The leftist extremists do whatever they can to prevent the speaker from presenting his/her ideas. Yet, they'll sit and listen to "I'm-in-a-jihad" when he spews his rhetoric at places of higher learning such as Columbia U.
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago