Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
Danger, Will Robinson! Let's say that putting these single shot shotguns into an area results in a reduction of crime. Us gun rights folks believe that it will. However, we are not playing with fail and logical people from the gun control side. They'll twist a reduction in crime from this experiment as proof that Joe Biden is right. All you need is a shotgun to defend yourself. There is really no need for an AR15 or even a semiauto handgun. Buy a shotgun, man! Do you see the danger?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago