Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
Danger, Will Robinson! Let's say that putting these single shot shotguns into an area results in a reduction of crime. Us gun rights folks believe that it will. However, we are not playing with fail and logical people from the gun control side. They'll twist a reduction in crime from this experiment as proof that Joe Biden is right. All you need is a shotgun to defend yourself. There is really no need for an AR15 or even a semiauto handgun. Buy a shotgun, man! Do you see the danger?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago