President Obama has been credited by many gun owners and manufacturers as being the greatest guns salesman in history. Although Obama didn't launch a direct attack on the Second Amendment and gun ownership during his first term, many thought he would and purchased firearms and ammunition in great quantities. Now that President Obama has been elected a second time with a publicized goal of an "assault" weapons ban, gun sales are through the roof. The month of December brought in a record number of gun sales and FBI background checks. Yesterday, President Obama signed 23 executive actions for gun...
In response to:
Unless that life is in a womb, waiting to exit into the big world. Then, that life doesn't matter to liberals. If someone wants to snuff it out, it's just a "choice" to libs. I get a kick out of libs when you call them pro abortion and they say, "I'm not pro abortion, I'm pro choice". Then you ask them why they aren't pro abortion and they'll stammer around and say that they don't want to judge anyone. If it's a liberal woman and you ask her if she'd ever have an abortion, she'll likely say "No". Then you ask, "Why not?", and you'll get more stuttering and stammering. They'll try and get out of it by saying, "I just wouldn't". But why? There must be something inside of them that tells them it's wrong. If it's wrong, why not support...
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? Jeff Dunetz 3 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 3 hours ago