Romney noted in his speech last Saturday...
In response to:
You gave me an idea. If they are so keen on windmills, why hasn't the government allowed them to be built on government land? What are they holding that land for?
With only the formality of the Republican National Convention standing between them and the November election, the “Comeback Team” of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan has a little less than three months in which to convince a majority of the American electorate it is better equipped to govern the country for the next four years than its Democrat counterpart. If these two Republican leaders wish to get a jump start on accomplishing that goal, there is one person with whom they quickly should set up an appointment – Texan T. Boone Pickens.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago